New Features - Web-based file manager
Idealstack • May 25, 2019configuration
We've just released a new feature that we think people will find quite useful - a web based file manager. Now you don't need to connect to SFTP to make file edits or manage files - this is really handy if you need to make quick changes on the go and don't have your SSH key or an SFTP client.
- create/edit files and directories
- copy/move files and directories
- download files and directories
- upload files directly, via URL or with drag & drop
- extract archives (tar, tgz, tar.gz, tar.bz2, zip)
- change permissions
- image preview
How to access it
Access the filemanager under the 'Connect' tab for your site. How it works is pretty self-explanatory
Harness the power of AWS for hosting PHP-based websites and apps.
Idealstack is a powerful hosting console that creates a modern, autoscaling,
best-practice, AWS-native hosting cluster for PHP-based code in your AWS account